Tuck these delightful bunnies made out of household items into your children’s Easter baskets.
What you will need
- 6 pastel plastic spoons
- Red and black puff paints or permanent markers
- 1 yard heavy black thread
- 6 small pink pom-poms
- 1 (8-1/2″ x 11″) rectangle white felt
- 1 (8-1/2″ x 11″) rectangle pastel felt (same color as spoons) 6 round suckers
- 3 yards pastel ribbon
- 6 (1″) white pom-poms or cotton balls
Paint eyes, mouth, and cheeks on the back of each spoon. Let dry. Tie three 1-1/2″ strands of heavy black thread together in the middle and glue them above the mouth for whiskers. Glue pink pom-pom nose above the whiskers. Cut ears out of the pastel felt, and cut smaller inside ears out of white felt. Glue small white ears on larger pastel ears, and glue them to the back of the head. Place a sucker in the spoon and tie a ribbon around the neck. Glue a small white pom-pom or cotton-ball tail on the sucker stick.